Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life is crazy... look for the Tranquility

So, I decided to start blogging kind of as a way to relieve stress and decompress.  Life is pretty crazy.  I am married, have two children a 9 month old baby girl and a 2.5 year old boy, work a full-time office job and part-time as a massage therapist.  I know everyone else has just as crazy of a life, this is one outlet for me.  There just are not enough hours in any day or week or month for that matter to complete everything that I need to.  I constantly feel overwhelmed and all that I can do is search for a moment of peace through it all.  Some days that seems nearly impossible.  When I can feel myself getting close to the edge, I know I have to make myself take a break.

This is my newest attempt at trying to find that calm place... blogging.  We shall see how it goes!  I am excited, but who knows, it might be like the New Year's Resolution episode of Friends where Rachel says she is going to write in her diary every day and the rest of the pages are blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment